- Select one of the bet amounts on the left side at the bottom of the game window, by clicking on it. The bet amounts displayed are already multiplied by the current number of selected lines.
- The number of selected paylines is indicated in the bottom left corner of the game window. You can select an additional line by clicking on the + button to the right of that figure, or remove a line by clicking on the – button to the left of that figure.
- Clicking on the PAYTABLE button opens a window showing, for each winning combination of symbols, the multiplier by which the amount bet will be multiplied to determine the win for that combination.
- Music and sound effects can be toggled on-off by clicking on the / button in the top right corner of the game window.
Click on the big central button to spin the reels. The symbols scroll vertically on all 3 reels. When the reels stop, if one or several winning combinations (as per the paytable) appear on active paylines, they are highlighted, and the total amount won is displayed in the WIN section at the bottom of the game window.
- Only the highest winning is paid for each winning payline.
- All winnings except jackpots are multiplied by the bet per line.
- Winnings on different active paylines are added together.
- Your winnings are paid to your Espacejeux account.
Note: If a connection or other problem occurs during gameplay, and the game is interrupted, it will resume the next time the game window is opened.
A jackpot is awarded upon obtaining 3 symbols on an active payline. The jackpot amount is determined by the bet per line amount selected among the four displayed (but it is not multiplied by the amount bet per line, if won). There are therefore 4 jackpot levels, and the amount corresponding to each of them accrues with the number of games played. The current amount for each of the 4 jackpot level is displayed in a ticker box in the upper right corner of the game window. Each jackpot level has its own colour, that is, in increasing order: green, pink, purple, and blue. For each bet wagered by a player, a portion of the wager funds the increment of the jackpot and another portion funds, the base amount of the jackpot, for a total contribution of 4%. The level-1 jackpot starts at $200, the level-2 jackpot at $1,000, the level-3 jackpot at $2,000, and the level-4 jackpot at $5,000. There is no jackpot maximum amount.
If the jackpot is won, the game instance of the winning player is momentarily disconnected from the jackpot system. The contributions of that player to the jackpot are suspended, and there will be no increase of the jackpot in that player’s game environment, until reconnection. Upon reconnection to the jackpot system, the jackpot will be credited to that player, and the jackpot amount will reflect that win, as well any amounts added to the jackpot in the meantime.
Because of data transfer delays, it may take up to 30 seconds before the jackpot display is updated after the jackpot has been won. If you win a jackpot, the win amount may therefore differ from the one shown in the jackpot display. Also, if multiple players win a jackpot at the same time, the win amount may be lower than the amount shown in the jackpot display.
In case of disruption of the jackpot system, all wins and contributions are queued until normal jackpot operation is restored.
Malfunction voids all pays and plays.
© Loto-Québec and its subsidiaries, 2013.
Unauthorized copying of any layout or any content by any means whatsoever is strictly prohibited.
© BossMedia AB, 2013. All Rights Reserved. All trademarks and logos noted herein are trademarks owned by or licensed to BossMedia AB.